Latest DIY Projects : RollFuzzMuffRatDrive Bastard3 Little Pigs

Tinypic reliability test

This is the General Discussion Board, use it to post about anything.

Tinypic reliability test

Postby maz » April 9th, 2014, 8:40 am

I am looking for a good and free images hosting solution for the forum members. After searching around on the internet I saw a lot of complaints from people saying that their pictures have been deleted over time, so I tried a lot of them to find the easiest one to use. I think that Tinypic is the winner. I created an account for my personnal use, with 3 important points in mind : their servers has to be fast, my pics must not be deleted over time and they must not abuse of ads (preferably none), here's what they say in their FAQ :

What is the limit on image size?

The image size limit is 1600 pixels (either width or height). Images that are too large are resized to the largest acceptable size. Use the Resize drop-down list on the Upload page to resize your own images when you upload them.

How long are images and videos kept?

Images and videos is in your account will not be removed. Images and videos that are not associated with an account are kept until they have not been viewed for 90 days. After 90 days, they may be removed.

so here's a test for tinypic.com to see their reliability over time...

Have fun!
All together, bigger we can be!
maz
Site Admin

Re: Tinypic reliability test

Postby maz » January 11th, 2020, 12:07 pm

So it is unreliable :)
All together, bigger we can be!
maz
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions