Latest DIY Projects : 3 Little PigsRollFuzzMuffRatDrive Bastard

The simplest fuzz pedal

This is the General Discussion Board, use it to post about anything.

The simplest fuzz pedal

Postby funzy » May 25th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Hi everybody

as I was looking for the simplest fuzz pedal I found this basic fuzz, what you guys think about this simple circuit? what about the sound? I am amazed to see how a basic circuit can rock! :shock:

funzy

Re: The simplest fuzz pedal

Postby mike » May 25th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Fuzz effect can be as simple as this, even distortion and overdrive ..but I must admit, if you pick the right transistor, the right few components, you can be surprised with the result :D Here is all the fun in building your own fuzz circuit -> the sound :mrgreen: All DIYer should do this! Sometimes it works and sometimes not, but the most important is the process of learning while having fun!
Mike - DoitFuzz.com Supporter :)
mike
DIF Supporter
DIF Supporter

Return to General Discussions