Latest DIY Projects : Drive Bastard3 Little PigsMuffRatRollFuzz

What's next ...

This is the General Discussion Board, use it to post about anything.

What's next ...

Postby maz » June 11th, 2014, 11:57 am

Hey friends! :D

I would first like to thanks all of the new members and supporters for their conribution and work, you are amazing guys! DoitFuzz is shining more than ever! :win:

Also, infinite thanks to Mr. Sid for his contribution with the fight against spambots, awesome work dude! :urock:

I think DoitFuzz is well completed now (besides a better network connectivity ;) ) and ready to focus on structuring the community.

On my side, I'll take a lil break (fishiiiing! :D ) after that I'll be back with some new circuits for sure! I dunno maybe another fuzz :love:

Remember! Do what you want, but Do it Fuzz! :)
All together, bigger we can be!
maz
Site Admin

Re: What's next ...

Postby sid » June 11th, 2014, 12:18 pm

maz wrote:Also, infinite thanks to Mr. Sid for his contribution with the fight against spambots, awesome work dude! :urock:

No problem you welcome, everything I can do for the fuzz evolution, I do. Thank you also for this great idea :) If there's anything else where I could be usefull just ask me! I am working on a distortion circuit, actually on breadboard. Hope to see it completed soon :D

Peace & :love:
sid

Postby mike » June 11th, 2014, 12:41 pm

maz wrote:On my side, I'll take a lil break (fishiiiing! :D ) after that I'll be back with some new circuits for sure! I dunno maybe another fuzz :love:

we all deserve some holidays indeed :affraid: where are you going for fishing?
Mike - DoitFuzz.com Supporter :)
mike
DIF Supporter
DIF Supporter

Postby maz » June 11th, 2014, 12:46 pm

I am going to Saguenay river in the hope of catching some big sea-run trouts and freshwater salmons (ouananiche). :D
All together, bigger we can be!
maz
Site Admin

Postby mike » June 11th, 2014, 12:49 pm

freshwater salmon!! lucky you are! good fishing man :goodlock:
Mike - DoitFuzz.com Supporter :)
mike
DIF Supporter
DIF Supporter

Postby backslash » June 11th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Its no bother Maz! good fishing and have a good time! :)
backslash

Postby funzy » June 11th, 2014, 11:17 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have difficulty to keep my mind on fishing :D

good fishing man!
funzy

Postby badfuzz » June 16th, 2014, 9:44 am

funzy wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have difficulty to keep my mind on fishing :D

good fishing man!

I'm not a fisherman but suddenly I would :loll:
badfuzz
new comer

Postby hors_sujet » June 16th, 2014, 10:03 am

maz wrote:I think DoitFuzz is well completed now (besides a better network connectivity ;) ) and ready to focus on structuring the community.

On my side, I'll take a lil break (fishiiiing! :D ) after that I'll be back with some new circuits for sure! I dunno maybe another fuzz :love:

If I can do anything that is useful knock on my door 8-) By the way good fishing and only looks at the fish! :mrgreen:
hors_sujet
DIY Site Owner

Return to General Discussions